Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baby Blurb Blunder

I have to shower at night now, that way I can get up and get ready for school quickly.

Tonight:

7:45 Nice, hot, steamy shower, hair washed and legs shaved (rare occasion)

8:00 Abbi is laying in our bed watching me blow dry my hair. She loves to do this and continuously grins at me when I flip my hair around.

8:10 I quickly run my straightener over my hair a few times.

8:15 Abbi nurses a little before her baby massage. (I know, I know... crazy contemporary mommy stuff, but she LOVES LOVES LOVES her massage! wouldn't you?!?!)

8:20 I am walking downstairs with Abbi facing backwards on my shoulder

8:21 Abbi lets out a giant man burp

8:21 I feel warm goo dripping down my shoulder and splattering on the floor. Abbi is grinning. I imagine that felt good. I grab my hair to push it out of the mess and realize it is caked in thick, gooey, pugnant baby blurb.

8:22 I smell like baby blurb

8:25 Repeat steps that begain at 7:45, but in a rushed, not-so-relaxing fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment