Wednesday, April 14, 2010

CARROTS!

When Derek was a baby he loved carrots. As the story goes-- he was once fed carrots for several days in a row. He turned orange! He loved carrots.


Abigail got to try carrots for the first time tonight. She usually eats about half a jar, but tonight she ate the entire container in less than five minutes! I started with just the normal half a jar and warmed it up. I could not get them in fast enough. If I slowed down she would let out a howl.


I quickly poured the rest of the container into her bowl and continued feeding her and she continued screaming for more carrots. :) She loves carrots- just like her daddy.

**I keep looking at her to see if he skin is changing colors even though I know it would take way more carrots to make it happen**

No comments:

Post a Comment