Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring Break

Abigail is 17 months old now and I cannot think of any other way I would have wanted to spend my spring break-- except maybe with a little less rain. She is absolutely remarkable. We played so much and had time to do so many things. Among the highlights were cuddling in bed and reading book, dancing in the living room, coloring Easter eggs, watching her try to figure out how to jump, and just babble. I was blessed with so many kisses and hugs and snuggles. It is going to be so difficult to return to work tomorrow. I just want every single day to be the way this past week has been. We are just so blessed. I must remember to cherish each of those moments when I get home-- focus NOT on all the other junk going on in my life, but instead all of the wonderful things going on in ours. Time truly does pass quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment